Transportation & Disposal
Transportation and Disposal work is how we got our start and it remains an integral part of our operations today. Our staff is trained in all methods of transportation, which means that they can recognize and eliminate potential problems before they even begin. This helps you avoid liability, delays and unnecessary costs.
We are qualified to handle both large and small disposal projects, from large bulk soil projects to single drum removal projects.
We can help identify your environmental concerns before they become larger issues. Every day, the media reports on facilities where small amounts of hazardous materials contaminate soils and waterways, resulting in extensive and costly clean-up efforts.
We have experience in analyzing, containerizing and disposing of hazardous and non-hazardous materials, such as:
- PBCs contaminated liquids, soil and debris
- Solvents contaminated liquids, soil and debris
- Petroleum contaminated liquids, soil and debris
- TENORM Technically Enhanced Naturally Occurring Radioactive Soil PAHs contaminated soil
- Metals contaminated liquids, soil and debris
We also dispose and recycle:
- Filter Cake
- Paper Pulp
- Construction and Demolition Debris Slag
- Foundry Sand